Spend one week or more on full immersion homestay program
Courses : 15 hours of personalized lessons per week on mornings
Tourism with your coach in the afternoon
Guest home accommodation with typical French meals
You will discover that South of France is not only the Côte d’Azur and that the Montpellier region, a stone’s throw from the Camargue and Provence, has more than one asset. During your French immersion program, you will be azzled !
From the Pont du Gard to Carcassonne, you will discover the region through its rich heritage and you will walk from century to century.
The city of Montpellier is very attractive thanks to its Southern atmosphere and its many inviting places. It is a real gem of the South that you will have the opportunity to discover !thanks to your French immersion stay.
EXEMPLES OF FRENCH IMMERSIONPROGRAM
- Objective : To be understood, to be able to exchange
- Content :
Learn to introduce yourself, ask questions to ask for direction and to understand the answer, emphasis on pronunciation, vocabulary linked to the lexical field of nature, heritage, cities, gastronomy
Coaching gives rise to moments in real context: a lunch at a restaurant (ask and understand the menu, communicate with the server), a request for information to a passerby, a conversation with a sales clerk in a store
French immersion program adapted to a beginner in french
- Objective : To combine linguistic and personal coaching
- Content : A positive approach to life, self-confidence, self-esteem through simulations of job interview, nutrition advice and implementation by culinary workshops
- Objective : combine French language courses and sports activities adapted to desires of young people
- Content: language coaching according to age, level of French and needs of the pupil : 10 to 15 hours of lessons per week.
A programme of outdoor and indoor activities with Fitfamily, 100 m from the house.