French Language Coach : a concept
A statement :
For years as a host family, I noticed the frustration of some students when I sometimes didn’t understand them.
A wish :
That they are completely satisfied with their French immersion program in France… but how?
A solution :
=> Become a French language coach and create tailor-made individual courses
=> help adults or young people not only improve their French but progress quickly in selected areas: oral comprehension and oral expression (focus on pronunciation), written expression, written comprehension and in defined terms : to be a tourist in France, to find a job in France, to prepare for an examination…
=> Through personalized French immersion programs.
Immersive homestays matching all your needs and wishes.
Personalized program for you in terms of activities and courses so as to meet your expectations and help you in understanding French.
=> rapid progress in learning French during your French immersion program
=> discovery of reusable learning methods at home
I then developed my coaching in one-to-one lessons at home without stays and also online lessons for all those who want to improve their French from home or whether they are in the world.
Specialized in coaching for researchers, I will be able to help you communicate in French for your professional or private needs during your expatriation in France. For more information, please click here.
You will discover that South of France is not only the Côte d’Azur and that the Montpellier region, a stone’s throw from the Camargue and Provence, has more than one asset. During your French immersion program, you will be azzled !
From the Pont du Gard to Carcassonne, you will discover the region through its rich heritage and you will walk from century to century.
The city of Montpellier is very attractive thanks to its Southern atmosphere and its many inviting places. It is a real gem of the South that you will have the opportunity to discover !thanks to your French immersion stay.
EXEMPLES OF FRENCH IMMERSIONPROGRAM
- Objective : To be understood, to be able to exchange
- Content :
Learn to introduce yourself, ask questions to ask for direction and to understand the answer, emphasis on pronunciation, vocabulary linked to the lexical field of nature, heritage, cities, gastronomy
Coaching gives rise to moments in real context: a lunch at a restaurant (ask and understand the menu, communicate with the server), a request for information to a passerby, a conversation with a sales clerk in a store
French immersion program adapted to a beginner in french
- Objective : To combine linguistic and personal coaching
- Content : A positive approach to life, self-confidence, self-esteem through simulations of job interview, nutrition advice and implementation by culinary workshops
- Objective : combine French language courses and sports activities adapted to desires of young people
- Content: language coaching according to age, level of French and needs of the pupil : 10 to 15 hours of lessons per week.
A programme of outdoor and indoor activities with Fitfamily, 100 m from the house.
Special young people French immersion stay
who am i ?
My background :
20 years of experience as a host family through intercultural encounters and the desire to share the heritage and gastronomy of our region ;
Graduate teacher of the Alliance française.
My experience :
- Individual courses in Montpellier according to specific objectives: job search, correct pronunciation ;
- Integration course for expatriates ;
Tailor-made courses, theme days and evenings.
My assets :
- Passionate about the french language ;
- Design of your tailor-made programs (business-oriented, gastronomy, oenology, local tourism …);
- Personal development and nutrition skills for implementation of thematic courses ;
- A “coach” approach related to my host family experience
- A fun learning, friendly, friendly and therefore effective !
A pronunciation and a neutral accent: to note, like many French regions, our region has a particular accent similar to “singing”: I will make you discover it !
CONTACT ME :
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure credit card payment :