French immersion at your coach's HOME
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY :
- Welcome to the airport or stations of Montpellier
- Half-board accommodation: breakfast, lunch or dinner with the coach
- Accomodation in your private flat within the house
- Lessons : 15h or 25h per week.
- Activities : 10 hours minimum with your accompanying teacher in your chosen activities (scenic landscapes, unusual visits of Montpellier or around) :
Sites in Occitanie registered as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO : St Guilhem le Désert, the Pont du Gard
Historic towns like Sète , Aigues-Mortes ou Nîmes,
Natural sites such as Herault gorges, Camargue and Provence,
Visit of museums, workshop of traditional French cuisine, Nordic walking along the beach or in the countryside, organisation of your sporting activity,
Example: canyoning, horseback riding in the Camargue).
- 1 dinner or lunch offered in a traditional French restaurant with your coach.
- Possibility to increase the number of activities with your coach
- And more… I assure a post stay follow-up and reply to your language matters during one month.
Also available without accommodation
THE HOUSE :
Welcome home !
My husband Michel and I will be happy to spend some time with you as guests.
Very welcoming, Michel will make you discover Montpellier and his region and accompany us sometimes in our outings.
We are parents of three young people between the ages of 17 and 21 .
Our 17 year old daughthter lives with us.
Our house is located near the hectic city centrer of Montpellier : 10 mn by tram to the city centre of Montpellier (Place de la Comédie).
Our house is located in a quiet area with a garden.
Private flat within the house :
- nicely decorated
- fully equipped
- 2 bedrooms
- one bathroom
- one kitchen