French immersion at your coach's HOME
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY :
Pick-up and drop off at the airport or stations of Montpellier
- Half-board accommodation: breakfast, lunch or dinner provided per day with active conversation or shared conversational meal in a brasserie or restaurant
- Accomodation : private guest appartment in the teacher’s home
- Lessons : 15h per week
- Activities : 10 hours minimum with your accompanying teacher in your chosen activities (scenic landscapes, unusual visits of Montpellier or around):
In option : sites in Occitanie registered as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO : St Guilhem le Désert, the Pont du Gard
Historic towns like Sète , Aigues-Mortes ou Nîmes,
Natural sites such as Herault gorges, Camargue and Provence,
Visit of museums, workshop of traditional French cuisine, Nordic walking along the beach or in the countryside,
- Possibility to increase the number of activities with your coach
- And more… I assure a post stay follow-up and reply to your language Imatters during one month.
If you have some more time to discover this incredible French area, You could stay a few days or a week longer in your flat and have more flexibility for courses.
example : 15 hours within 10 days
Please tell me your wishes !
Standard one week From 1800 euros for one person
Ask for a quotation depending on :
season/ number of persons…
THE HOUSE :
Welcome home !
My husband Michel and I will be happy to spend some time with you as guests.
Very welcoming, Michel will make you discover Montpellier and his region and accompany us sometimes in our outings.
We are parents of three young people between the ages of 18 and 23.
They come home sometimes.
Our house is located near the hectic city centrer of Montpellier : 10 mn by tram to the city centre of Montpellier (Place de la Comédie).
Our house is located in a quiet area with a garden.
Private guest flat within the house :
- nicely decorated
- fully equipped
- 1 living-room with a sofa
- 1 or two bedrooms as requested
- one bathroom
- one kitchen