COACHING : for whom and how ?
French courses at my home or at your home in Montpellier and surroundings
- I come to your home for a tailored program to master the French:
- In situations of everyday life
Example: for expatriates or newcomers to Montpellier, help in administrative procedures and to fill forms, comprehension and translation of texts…
- For your work : as a foreigner you wish to improve your abilitie to communicate in French.
- For researchers : Montpellier is the third conference city in France. You may
come to Montpellier for a conference, a seminar or for longer time such as for a scientific partnership in one of its many research centres. You will need to develop your knowledge of French for professional
reasons: participation or intervention in French-language symposia,
working meetings and meetings with French-speaking researchers.
My assets : strong understanding and adapting to your specific needs.
Help for an oral presentation in French.
As a member of the TOASTMASTERS INTERNATIONAL club in Montpellier, the American Association for Public Speaking, advice for an impactful speech in French.
- For your personal life : basic French to communicate with French people and to make purchases. I will teach you essential phrases and structures and make you learn in real situations if needed: shopping in town, meeting a neighbour.
- For students attending courses in English without any knowledge in French :
– individual courses for a quick French immersion just adapted to your own needs and situation : difficulty in pronunciation, comprehension…
– small group of 2 to 4 students wanting to take advantage of group dynamics to learn quickly how to communicate in French.
Price for one-to-one coaching according to package
I will accompany you in your chosen thematic visits during the day or in the evenings: museums, vineyards, heritage, According to your points of interest,
Example : The great Roman games
- 08:00 Departure for the Pont du Gard: During the journey presentation of the Roman era and the Pont du Gard
- Bridge from Gard to Nîmes: A quick presentation of the city from its Roman era until its industrial times with denim jeans.
- 12:30 Arrival in Nîmes: Lunch in the city
- 14:00 Discovery of the City: Square House, visit of the garden and the Tower Magne…
- 15:30 Arrival at the bullring: The great Roman games: Show restoring organized games by Emperor Hadrien in 122 A.D in celebration of his victory over his enemies
- 17:00 Visit of the city or the bullring
- 18:30 Departure for Montpellier.
Thematic visits and courses in context
Formula B to B group stay
This type of stay is suitable for a group of professionals sent by their company with a specific objective.
Your coaching takes place in a dedicated area of your hotel located 20 mn or less from the city center of Montpellier.
Some outings can also be offered.
Group size: 4 to 8 people